Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cupcakes anyone?

So I went home excited and eager to try a recipe I found on line. It's called Hamburger Cupcakes, I know, sounds really sick. Here is the recipe:

Hamburger Cupcakes

Ingredients
1 pounds Hamburger
1 can Mushroom soup
¼ cup Chopped onion
1 Egg, beaten
½ cup Grated cheese
½ cup Bread crumbs
Salt & pepper & seasonings to taste


Combine all ingredients and mix well. Trim crusts off 16 to 18 slices of buttered bread slices. Place buttered side down in muffin tins and shape in. Fill with meat mixture and bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Freezes well.

Only I cooked the hamburger cause I haven't mastered how to tell when raw meat is cooked. And I am not taking the chance of eating raw animal. Ewww, I don't eat hamburger.

The kids really liked it, Geri came by and said it was good to. I took a picture, but it looks pretty gross. I'll probably make it again tho, and it's not too often I try to cook and they really like it. I am great!!

Other than that my night was pretty laid back, did some laundry, made a craft, cleaned the kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment