Wednesday, January 9, 2008

To Be Corny or Not to be.....

I was wondering last night if I am really as corny as some people think? I try my hardest to think that each new day is going to start out good and it's only as good as you make it. So last night as Joe was tucking me in, I happened to say "it's going to be a good day tomorrow", he say's "why", I said "well, it's a new day", he chuckled, mocked me and said I was gay. Kinda put a damper on my happy little mood. Oh well, no matter... Today is going to be a good day...so far so good.

Another thought is....who the hell cares if I am corny or not. I like me and I like that I look for the goodness and the pretty things in everything. I like listening to the birds and watching the squirrels. I like thinking that everyone just needs a little sunshine in there lives. So open your eyes, take it in, breathe and enjoy life. Pick a flower, smell it and be happy your here to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment