Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Weekend

So my weekend started on Thursday, cause Friday was my Paula-day. It was busy...

Friday, Picked up mom and Catherine on Friday to do some errands........seen Chelsey and her babies, took some sidewalk pics of them, so adorable.

Went to a housewarming party for Janette on Friday night.....by myself, since everyone ditched or was busy. I did have fun anyways, glad I went. Met some new people. I got her a frame, with a picture of me inside...lol!

Saturday, made fry bread with mom, even got her to have a couple glasses of wine with me. I also babysat the Rotten's, and Quannah didn't even cry, he was all set and ready to stay with me. So that alone made my day!

Sunday, went to Sear's, bought Karen a Bratz bed frame and shelf, and it was cheap, I still can't believe it. Joe and I took Karen and Raedean sliding, and it was fun, I even went down the hills a couple times. We went fast too, cause the snow is hard and compacted (plus the weight of two adults)...oh yeah, flew down the hill and even came close to hitting the fence.

I did attempt to made a couple pairs of earrings from the wig jig kit that I bought..they look awesome if I say so myself.

Joe and I went out for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment