Thursday, May 8, 2008

A good night for gossip...

I had a rather good night last night. I was so tired when I got home, and the house was already clean. I liked that.

Geri came over last night and we just sat and visited. Then Vernessa came over, we all visited and then Cory came over and she only stayed for a few minutes. It was nice to have them all over and it was nice to have a gossip party. Hee Hee

SO needless to say I didn’t do any beading at all. Geri did pick out a necklace she wants me to make for her, and I will, cause she is a really good friend. I did glue some more decorations onto my loom. It’s starting to look very pretty. I even painted my nails.

The kids were good and my son was even asked to go and work with his dad. So off he went. Just a girls’ night at home.

Let’s see my plans for tonight will be to create….create all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment