Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Houses and Plants..

I had a very busy night last night. I went to pick up Chelsey, we drove around to look at some houses. Karen stayed to play with Teanna and David. We didn’t find her a house, but we had a good time looking for one.

After I dropped her off, Karen and I made our way to the garden. We planted melons, beans, sunflowers, peas, lettuce, radishes and onions. Our tomatoes have yet to be planted. I didn’t take my camera, but as soon as it sprouts I will take a picture. I have also decided to start a garden journal. This way I will know what to plant for next year and how well these new plants do. I am so excited, I can’t wait for the first sign of green sprouts.

As for my Alphalfa sprouts at home, they are sprouting. I think I might have made a little too much, but whatever, half are for Geri.

No comments:

Post a Comment