Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A little bit of this, A little bit of that!

Let’s see what did I do?

Spent the part of the day with my mother and niece Taylor. We went to three different parks, fed the birds and there are babies already, went to the museum, had Slurpee's and ice cream. We went and looked at my garden plot, I am excited. Karen spent the night at my momma’s with Taylor.

Geri came over for a bit and got ready to go out on the town…I wanted to go, but decided to be good for a change. I am joking, I am usually pretty darn good.

Had a barbecue with Karryann, Rod, Christian and Drew. Had some barbecue drinks.

Joe, Vernessa and I hit some garage sales…fun, fun, fun. I found some really good deals and I even still had money left.

My son got a pocket quad, silly boys look funny riding those. We got a new family member for a while, Cody is one of Joey’s friends.

Juhnea went to the farm, she is also going to Kanye West and Rhianna concert. I hope she has a ball. She even babysat her sisters Janessa and Mandy.

Visited with my dad, Bonnie and my sister Patreece. It was really good to see her again. I have missed them lots. I plan on writing letters to my brother Caylum.

I made 6 key chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment