Monday, May 12, 2008

A Pretty, Darn Good Weekend.

"We blew away our fallen eyelashes and the ladybugs that landed on us, together with our wishes, to the nearest star." - Tessa Kiros

I was assigned my garden bed today. I am so excited. I really need to think about what I am going to plant. I know I want to get some radishes, lettuce, beets, carrots, tomatoes, peas and beans…so far that is my plan…plus some sunflowers. Maybe try a pepper and a tomatillo plant. Oh gosh, I just hope that I can do this and not make a garden bed full of weeds.

I did successfully make Fresh Rolls…and they were tasty. I really liked them and I will make them again. I need to go to the Chinese market to find peanut sauce, the one I found was spicy. I also found some Aloe Vera juice, and I will say that it is tasty stuff…I especially like the little pieces that float around in there. It’s pretty darn yummy.

As for my crafts this weekend, I didn’t make any.

I went out for a bit with Paulette on Saturday night, it was loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment