Monday, September 15, 2008

Stress and more stress...

It’s been a stressful weekend. Karen was gone most of the weekend to my sister Paulette’s. Taylor came up so they had a sleepover. That was so good, took a load off my shoulders. I didn’t have to worry about Karen; I knew she was in good hands.

Juhnea stressed me out big time this weekend. So needless to say she is grounded, grounded, grounded.

My son, he worked and hung out with his friends.

My weekend was stressful, worrying about the girls. I was so stressed that I really didn’t do a whole lot. Just stayed home until the walls started to close in. Then I did go out for a bit to visit.

Not my most productive weekend ever.

The leaves are changing color fast. I seen a tree on the weekend, the most orange tree that I have ever seen. That means winter is coming…

No comments:

Post a Comment