Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bits of this...bits of that!!

Another battle with a sickly bug. I had tonsillitis, which is so weird cause I could have sworn I had them removed when I was little. But my mom reassured me that they didn’t grow back, they were just never removed.

I didn’t do a whole lot this weekend, not one thing really…craft wise. I did spend some time with my mom, we went and cleaned my garden space, went for coffee with Maureen then coffee with Vernessa. Karen went for a night with her Grandma Nadean. It was a good weekend…

Joe and I did end up going for drinks with Derek, Dante and Jessie. We went to a small pub, which was having karaoke night. Good times!!!

Paulette, made fun of me this weekend….she was sick in the emergency room. When I got there I thought I would be all strong and stuff. As soon as she said “are you going to cry”, oh my, the water works started. Well, excuse me for having a big heart. Plus, if it’s nothing to worry about it wouldn’t be called “emergency” room. Duh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment