Thursday, October 16, 2008

Long time…no post!

I have tonsillitis, and I didn’t even know I had tonsils. I thought I had them removed when I was small, but apparently they are still there and they are inflamed. I had to take a picture because it was so gross. Then, I had to trick Ron into looking at it, I said it was something I made. He looked. I out did myself!! I am laughing…still laughing!

My friend Tammy had her baby and I couldn’t even go up and see them. She had a girl, finally, after three boys. I better get a picture…. (Tammy are you reading this?)

Jack Skellington, oh, how I hate you! This project has been taking an extra long time. Especially since it was Paulette’s idea and she still has not yet been over to help paper mache his skinny old body. However, I do have him standing. So now all I have left to do is paint and get some pumpkin vines growing up his legs. I will be relieved once he is finished…my masterpiece!

My Juhnea came up this past weekend, brought Deneil with her. It was fun, Deneil was funny, makes me chuckle. We went to my mom’s for Thanksgiving dinner. Although we had to leave early cause her dad was coming up to take my baby back to his lair. She is not coming home this weekend, but at least she called to calm my “I miss you tears”.

We spent a wonderful day in the park on the weekend, fed the birds,went to the museum. Taylor was with mom, so Karen stayed two nights there too.

Then the next day, it snowed, and snowed. It turned to winter in one day. Most of the snow is gone already, but holy cow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment