Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Santa came to Northgate Mall...

Karen and I got our picture done with Santa Claus. She stood up while I sat on his lap. It was great, we get to pick it up tonight on our way home.

It was a lazy night last night. I had this awful lonely feeling for most of it, but it only happened after talking to Juhnea. I do miss her sooo much, and I can’t do a whole lot for her when I am far away.

I still haven’t made anything new, but I think I have to tonight, get motivated and get busy crafting. My next craft sale in on March 15, and that isn’t that far away. So I have included some of the pictures that I didn’t include before. I try to take a picture of everything I make. You wouldn’t believe how many times I comment on someone’s jewellery and then find out I made it, it’s flattering.
Here are the beaded baby shoes that I made and sold this summer. I have bought some more to try. I think I'll go with a boy's pair this time.
Key chains that I made with copper wire and rocks. They are pretty cool if I must say so myself. I made one for myself too.
These are the Roughrider earrings I made and then the Roughrider necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment