Monday, December 8, 2008

This and That...

Well it’s been a while since I posted…and it’s not like I have nothing to talk about. I do!

Let’s see, since I posted last I have gone to a Hawaiian dance, won two dance prizes. I have spent an hour with my niece in the hospital. I had a picnic on the couch with Juhnea. Made smoothies with the girls. Spent the day with all of my kids. I was almost stopped in a police check, but with a few bats of my long lashes and a quick smile, I was waved on!! (Not exactly how it happened, but it’s my story!) Had a photo shoot with Paulette, I of course was taking the pictures. I picked up Catherine late at night, drove in a winter storm. Shot daggers at my neighbour. That is it!!

I did make five necklaces, and three pairs of earrings. I wanted to do a painting, but maybe Karen and I will do that tonight. After or before The Hills of course. I know I still have to make something every night. One thing a night, that is do-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment