Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A plump little post…

Juhnea came home for the weekend and ended up staying for most of the week. She goes back to the farm tonight. I had the best time with her. I watched as my children got along and talked nicely, I was worried for a bit with the bickering and stuff. It’s nice to hear them getting along and the laughter is the best.

Joe, Paulette, Sean and I went out to a local bar for Karaoke night, it was a total blast…We had a great time. The batting of my big Snuffalupagus eyelashes could not pry spying eyes from the toilet paper stuck to my shoe. I was known as toilet paper girl for the rest of the night.

Catherine came over to help make candy kabobs with Juhnea and I …it was fun, we drank a lovely bottle of wine that Catherine picked out, I will be buying that again. Of course I picked up my favourite bottle of Earnest and Julio Gallo wine.

I made a few more pairs of earrings and started a couple necklaces, but I don’t think they will be finished by my sale this weekend. I think I am starting to keep much more than I am selling. Karen is going to help me get my supplies ready and packed so that I am not in a mad rush on Sunday.

Oh another exciting piece of news….I had made all of my flower arrangement, bouquets and pins for my own wedding. From that sparked a little fire and I started making bouquets for other brides…that all ended when I moved from the farm and started my new life. Well I think that little fire is sparking once again. I have been asked to do a wedding with 5 bridesmaids. So I am going to try to make a couple samples and she can tell me from there whether or not she would like me to make the bouquets’. I am excited since I haven’t done that in years. Plus to be part of a day that changes lives is awesome!

It’s freaking cold outside today…oh well **sigh** one more day closer to spring…

No comments:

Post a Comment