Saturday, June 13, 2009

My New Chapter...

I am finally in control of my life, and the fun part is starting a whole new chapter. Whether it's kind of scary or not, I get to write and have the lead role. Hummmmmmm, where to start and how to begin?

Some things change and others will no doubt be the same. But one thing is forsure, I will be me, and all the things I wanted to do and the things I have dreamt about doing will be on my list...

I did find that people will come and go and whether I want to hang on to those people or not. It's not my choice, if they don't want to be there then all I can do is let them go. I have to make myself happy before I can make anyone else happy...

Listen to me...I sound all grown up. Ha Ha Ha, that's one thing that won't change, I don't want to grow up nor do I have to. Bubbles and butterflies.......

No comments:

Post a Comment