Friday, July 17, 2009

Now just to relax!

Geez, I haven't posted on here for a long time, and it's not cause I have nothing to say, cause I do.

My life right now has been so fast moving and sometimes it feels like I can't catch my breath. Some of it really great and other parts not so wonderful. But the good parts are finally starting to out weigh the bad.
I have finally started living my own life, doing what I want and when I want to do it. Well, unless my parents of course, want me to do something.

Seems like my old friends and family are coming out of the woodwork and how I have missed them so much. I am getting a heck of a lot better at paying my bills, rent and learning how to cook. Seems like I did a lot of growing up within the past two months, more so than the rest of my 35 years. My children are happy, Juhnea's moving home, and I, I am content, relaxed and pleasantly at peace.

The weather outside is beautiful, the birds are chirping and the flowers blooming...what more can I ask for. Besides money, a house on a tropical beach, diamonds, pearls and a lemon tree in my yard.....ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment