Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!

Considering that this weekend was not really my birthday, but I had a birthday party anyways. I was a little disappointed in the people who are supposed to be my friends, never came. I can't believe it, even those on my friend list on facebook didn't even have the nerve to place a simple phone call. Even the ones I seen in person who said they were coming....didnt' show. I am a little bitter.

Nevermind...

My party was good no matter. My sister Paulette got me a digital camera....I am so happy about that. She even tossed in a Hobgoblin Beer. I am way to cheap to open it and will save it for a time when I really am hurting for a beer.

My other sister Randine showed up, dressed as a goth fairy, she looks good, lost lots of wieght and looks good.

Other than that my party lasted all night and into the next day....come 2 (afternoon) I needed to sleep. I dont even know why I drink anymore, it sure hurts me the next day and I totally swear off alcohol. Until the next time that is.

Anyways thanks to all those who did show up and all those who sent good wishes. Much love!


Here is a picture of the Halloween art frame that I did for my birthday party. I know it's a little morbid, but I thought that it looked cool and it freaked out some people. I also did a couple smaller frames for my sister's work and even sold one.... I was a little worried people would think I was a little twisted.


This picture is huge, her eyes are blacked and filled with glitter. I had her on the wall next to the stairs. Well when you go up you can't help but notice her, looking at you and it's kinda freaky. She scared me so bad one night, I forgot she was there and almost fell down the stairs. Oh yeah,,,it's true.
Here are the other two I did, the one in the brown dress sold and the other will collect dust in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment