Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Last day as a 33 year old...:(

Oh my gawd! I am getting old. I turn 34 tommorrow...that is almost 40, over half way to 50, half of 80....

Oh well, at least I can say that I HATE IT, I am not kidding....I try to be all whatever and stuff. I hate it. I am as old as I feel...I will keep telling myself that. Oh the horror....

Anyways, I plan on spending my birhday, with my oldest daughter, we are going to get our nails done.... Then afterwards I am going trick or treating with my youngest daughter. It will be a day well spent...just have to get my son to spend some time with his old ma....

Breathe, it's just another day....
Here is Peanut, she is dressed as Santa for Halloween. She hates her hat and had to go without it for most of the night. Sadly, no one offered her any treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment