Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Don't bug ME!

I am in a rotten mood today. I am so frustrated and confused about how to get everyone to school and get myself to work. Then worry about the kids after school. I don’t know what I am doing. Hopefully my son's car will un-freeze and we can do things the way they were before.

Un-freeze is that even a word?

I even went and bought a pack of smokes today...I know when I have a smoke I can relax and just breathe for a minute. Not sure why they calm me down but if smoking works to help me to take a moment and just let everything fall as they will, then I will never stop smoking. What else can I do? I was so proud of myself for not smoking for 10 days and it’s all gone.. Maybe I will just smoke when I am pissed off...

Breathe, put your troubles in a bubble and blow.....Smoke that is!! Ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment