Friday, November 9, 2007

Joey's New (used) Car


My son has traded his car for another one...this one being sportyish, I don't like it. I know it goes fast and it's loud. We took it over to Paulette's the other day to show her. My nephew Christian is in love with cars, he's only 3. So I told him to go to the window Joey is coming with his car. He runs over and say's "I see it Auntie, it's a race car", then he said that it goes "vroom, vroom". He totally made my son's night to see how excited he was. He wanted to "go for a ride in the car", but he couldn't. It was so adorable.

I am so proud of Joey, he has bought and paid for his first car on his own. Since then has been trading up to this one, that he absolutely loves. So I am totally proud of him. I couldn't afford to buy him one so he did it on his own. He has already owned 6 cars in his 16 years...pretty good I think.

PREVIOUS CARS

This is the car that he bought for himself, only a two seater, which he traded cause he couldn't fit all his friends into it. It was really a nice car. I didn't like it cause it was small and dangerous, fast and sporty. He wouldn't get the volvo that I wanted him to....oh well This is the grey car that he got from that trade deal. Pretty good wheel and dealer huh?










No comments:

Post a Comment