Friday, November 9, 2007

I am having a pity party and only I am invited.

Sometimes I feel like such a failure. I know that I am better off than some people, but I still feel like a disappointment. I know I don’t like feeling like this. I am just tired sometimes, I am tired of trying to please everyone, when the only ones that I should be trying to please are my kids.

I know I hate feeling like I can’t get them anything, but they do know that if they want something they have to work for it, cause I can’t afford it. But that makes me feel even more sad cause they have to work for everything they get....nothing is handed to them.

I don’t like competing against my family, I just wish that they would accept me for me and not judge any of the decisions I make for myself and family. I know I have made some that they wouldn’t and don’t want to understand. But then again they never ask me whats going on in my life.

I am going to get over it and "put my troubles in a bubble and blow". Take my own advice, suck it up and move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment