Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Productive Weekend.

Well I had a productive weekend. I had started Juhnea’s room, peeled and then scrapped the wall paper off, washed and readied the walls for paint. Painted and rearranged. It looks good. Pretty good for the first time. Next room is my youngest daughters’ (Karen) room...

I even decorated the house for Christmas...no tree yet cause we buy a real one every year. Some say it’s to early. I have spent so much money on decorations and stuff, I am going to take my time and enjoy all the money I spent, even if it’s the middle of November.

Went shopping with my mom and my sister Catherine. It was a good time. I really enjoyed it, we took our time and wondered around for a few hours.

Vernessa gave me this wonderful little egg tray, came with rooster salt and pepper shakers. I liked it so much that I had to cook some devilled eggs to go with supper last night. Which only Karen stayed home to eat....Vernessa, Eric and Donovan came over for supper.
(Don't laugh, cause I heard they tasted good. I don't eat eggs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment