Thursday, November 15, 2007

Indian Tacos, Beer and Bitching

Geri came over last night and since we planned a couple weeks ago that we would be making Indian taco’s, that is what we did. Karen and Juhnea helped. It was pretty fun, we made hamburger taco’s and chicken ones cause I still can’t manage to choke down hamburger meat. I don’t like it, I don’t like the smell and I don’t even want to try and taste the stuff. Yuck! Juhnea made smoothies, and they were sooo good.
Karen did an hour of homework and she didn’t even complain. Juhnea went home with Karryann, they are going shopping today. I hope she has fun. My son....he came home and pretty much went to bed.

Vernessa came over, and I am glad she did cause we had a little girl night, bashed some men in our lives and then ate. It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment