Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend That Came and Left



Canadiana Craft Store is closed down. Luckily Joe got to the store and surprised me with a bag of beads, he says he spent $60 and then got the 50% discount. My bag of beads was so awesome to see. I am so happy. I totally like have all these beads, my mind is going bonkers thinking of all creative possibilities. I have soo many projects and ideas stuck in my head, then when it comes down to actually making something, my mind goes blank. Curses...But then again I am a list person so I write lists all the time so when my mind does go blank I have a paper backup of my ideas.....

Went shopping all day on Saturday with my mom and my sister Paulette. Found some good deals and had a blast hanging with the old women. It was weird cause I absolutely hate shopping, all kinds, grocery, clothes and Christmas Shopping. I hate it. But I didn’t mind this time. Plus my mom and I got our pictures done in a photo booth thing, I like those pictures. Keepers!!

Made chocolates with my girls, I do have pics. They look lovely and they tasted even better. It was the paint the molds with the coloured chocolate and then pour the rest in. We are a creative bunch.

Santa came to town on Sunday. It was a little chilly out, but it was well worth it. Karen and our neice Raedean enjoyed seeing Santa Claus and the parade, it lasted pretty long. Mom and Vernessa even came along.

I am teaching Vernessa how to bead, so far so good. As of last night she wasn’t too bored with it yet. I may have a budding bead artist next door and we didn’t even know it. I beaded a little last night before I went to bed. I need to get busy getting my stuff done.


There is always soo much to do and not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment