Friday, December 7, 2007

I am Content Today :)

Okay so my chore list was again a little neglected. But I did make supper; I successfully cooked honey glazed pork chops, baked spaghetti and kernel corn. I don’t eat meat that has bones, but I did have a piece of Juhnea’s and it was good. My last pork chop attempt was so dry we almost choked. It looked so good that I was going to post a picture, I forgot and the plate was half gone by the time I remembered. I am pretty impressed with my cooking skills, I am getting better, better all the time….

Vernessa came over and I taught her how to make star earrings, she is a very fast learner, only a couple times undoing some, so she did end up making two pairs. I made four pairs…I think I will just make a load of earrings and hopefully I will have enough for my sale this March. I will post a picture of them soon!!

You know I was a little crushed with my dad, I thought it was so nice of him to bring presents and give the kids cards with $$. Even I got a card with $$, and he took me for breakfast and then bought pizza for the family the next night. But….he just left. He didn’t even phone to say bye, or anything, and he always does that. Makes me sad to think he can’t even call and say bye. Plus the kids were waiting to visit with him and all of sudden he’s gone. *sigh* Put my troubles in a bubble and blow!!

Remember the poor little bird that hit my window and then died. Well I still look at it everyday and it’s still there. It’s causing a little snow bank out there on the ledge. I hope it’s gone by spring, I really don’t want to see a little rib cage and bird claws, and yet I just can’t peel my eyes away.

Oh well, today the snow is sparkling, the sky is blue and the sun is out. So it’s a nice day and to hell with trying to feel sad or whatever. I have decided though that I need to get some spring cleaning done before Christmas is here and there is new junk to have to put away and find a place for.

No comments:

Post a Comment