Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yesterday!!!

Okay so I didn’t get everything done on my list. Geri came over last night and we decided to make spaghetti and meat sauce for supper. So while Geri cooked, I cleaned the fridge and yucky that was an ugly job. Karen did help, she grated cheese.

So after supper I did the dishes and Geri, Karen and I sat there for two hours colouring and decorating an envelope. So Karen really enjoyed that. So did Geri, I took a picture, but she is too "shy" for me to post it...silly girl!

OMG! - I got my first friend card from Geri. I don’t think I had ever received one and it was so nice. So I will be keeping that. I have kept all the cards I have ever gotten, I should look into making a scrapbook of all of them...that would be nice.

We sat and looked at pictures for a few hours, cause I have tons of photo albums. My son came and sat and looked for a bit to, until he seen the picture of him and his first girlfriend ever.... Oh how the embarrassing pictures come in handy when they are older. If he stayed longer I would have shown him the naked baby pictures....every mom has those! Juhnea was a bit quiet last night.

I even did a small craft, I got this small plastic case that was a sewing kit and I decorated it with some pressed leaves and a flower that I found in one of my address books. Yes I do have pressed leaves in all books that are around the house. Never know when you need a leaf to decorate with.

It’s sure darn cold out there. But it’s one of those days where it is clear, the sky is blue and the snow is sparkling. Yep that is when I like looking outside...it’s like snowman and fort building weather. I can’t wait, oh my, another thing about winter that I like. Plus we fill the water bottles with coloured water and decorate our snowmen and forts. Looks darn cool if I say so myself. Proof will be when I post some pics...when I get out there and roll the balls and make walls.... Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment