Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Odds and Ends!

Quote to Ponder:

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." --Oprah Winfrey

So I tried to finish this beaded medallion that I had started about a week ago. I had used silver and blue beads, almost finished and ran out of the silver beads....the horror!!

My kids are all sick and at home. It’s so cold out there something like -29, so they are all at home right now and I hopefully am not going home to a disaster area. Oh I can hope and cross my fingers until they turn blue and fall off. I’m still going to have to clean...seems like it just is never enough...

On my list of to do’s tonight.... Clean my room, bead something, COOK supper, and 2 loads of laundry. Anything else I do after that is a bonus...oh I should try to squeeze in tweezing my eyebrows before I have to pin them up with my bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment