Thursday, December 27, 2007

I must have been a good girl..........

Well Christmas was great. I had such a good time and everything just went well. The kids were happy with what they got and everything just seemed to fall into place. I can honestly say it was the best Christmas I had in a long time. I tried to get everyone something, even if it was small and inexpensive, they got something. Well mostly everyone was thankful and very appreciative. Only two people where the scrooges and if I had let them get me down and do what I secretly wanted to, they would have had a couple of broken bones. But whatever, I thought Christmas is how you make it. Cleared my mind of the two losers and continued on my Merry way.

Holy Crap, I got this amazing Queen sized electric blanket. Oh boy that thing is huge, and soft and warm...so warm. It's got two heat controllers for each side of the blanket. Well when I woke early this morning, I had the shivers, so I turned on my blankie and waited for the warmth to soothe me back to sleep. So when my alarm woke me and I was still cold I thought what the heck. I only realized later that I turned on the wrong side. But tonight I can give it another go and it's so nice to go to sleep in a warm bed. I can hardly wait to go back to bed.

I also got a cool soldering tool. I am planning on making a broken china necklace tonight. I hope it turns out to how I am visioning it. I know I found it once on the Internet on how to make it...can't find it now. So I will have to look a bit harder and see if I can find some sort of instructions...never soldered before, so this a new craft for me. Once I figured the thing out, I am sure I will post some pics.

I also got a crock pot, so I am eager to learn how to cook something in there. Vernessa also let me borrow her collection of crock pot recipes. Got a block of knives.

I got some little walkie talkie things from my sister Randine. She got those for me cause my neighbour and I are always back and forth at each others houses. Well now I can just call her and she can call me. Super fun, and they are pink.

What else...got some beads, crystals and a craft caddy. Also got some cool, awesome brown shoes, socks, a huge make up kit, make up brushes, some lotions and body spray.

I know is suppose to be about giving, and I had given, but it's so nice to get things that you would use and things that you like. I was happy and so were the kids. They are still at the farm and I hope they are having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment