Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Well I have been sick for the past few days and my days and nights have been a blur. I have gone to bed around 7-8 each night and still haven't shaken this sickness. Well in my sickened state, I totally didn't know if I was suppose to get up and get to work, thinking it may be a holiday. (I have been known to come to work on a holiday and then turn around and go home, yeah, not too proud of those moments.) Anyways, I did go to work and there was work...

No plans for New Year's Eve, just going to stay home and try to get well. Although I would like to just cause that is what you do on New Year's Eve. But I am sick and don't even think I could choke down a beer. So instead I think we will just rent some movies, make some popcorn and snuggle down for the night.

Everybody is home and it's just nice to have them there and not worry about appointments or school. Just relax at home.

I haven't even been doing any crafts or beading, I am tired, so tired but I can blame that on my cold. My usual sunny and pleasant self is clouded, buy a flem-filled cloud. I don't like it.

I did babysit last night, I babysat The Rotten's, Kendra and Quannah. I truly love those two kids. Just nice and polite. Plus they like coming to see me since I am always making some sort of a craft with them. Only last night they go to open their Christmas presents and I did a great job on picking them out.

Anyways....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I so very sorry that you are sick. I will come over tonight and bring you some cheer. Or fun in a bottle. Chuckle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you come? Cause I don't remember you coming...and I never got no fun in a bottle....

    ReplyDelete