Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Belated New Year!!!



The new year has come and so it seemed to bring some nice weather along with it. Plus a good dose of strep throat to begin the new year. I am finally back at work now and as I got into my Van, (yes my Van), to go to work this morning.

OMG, you should have seen the lovely frost covered trees. The neighbours have this tree out front with some kind of berries on it and those berries were covered in this thick coat of frost. Oh it was like calendar pretty, and the snow was sparkling. Plus there is this nice fog that is just hanging in the air. Oh it's lovely! I took a few pictures and hope to post them soon.

Now back to the van protion of my post. I got my van back last night...oh how nice it looked. I was so happy to jump in the drivers seat and pull away. Let me tell you I will not complain about my beautiful turqoise blue van, and it drove so nice. Felt like I was pulling away in a lovely stretch limo-van. How I will promise to always pick up the garbage and keep it clean!!

Since I have been sick I haven't been doing a whole lot. Just laying around trying to feel better, and not doing anything. I better have lost at least a few pounds due to my throat being so sore I couldn't even swallow water. I will call it my strep throat diet. Althought last night I was so hungry that I totally wolfed down half of a Mr. Sub sub (so I must be feeling better). One big bonus though is that I quit smoking.....agian. I hope this time, being new year and stuff that I can stick to my guns and not spark up another Number 7 Menthol smoke. Oh, how it does sound pretty huh?

I did make this awesome funky record bowl. Out of a Bryan Adams record....I heart Bryan....I really do! So it means a little extra cause I luv him. I have to find a cool craft to make out of the abum sleeve. I will post a pic when I get one. I know, I know, always promising pictures and so far I haven't delivered. But I have my brother-in-law helping me figure out my latest disk to computer disaster. Oh the turmoil......

No comments:

Post a Comment