Friday, December 21, 2007

Odds and Ends...


Last night my daughter Juhnea chose a pattern out of one of my beading books. She wants me to make this amulet bag of a gecko. Well it looks quite big, I am just a little under half completed...so I am hoping if I do some more tonight, I will be almost done. Only I am thinking now that it's too big to be an amulet, I made it into a change purse, cause I thought it was a bit too big for an amulet.

So I think I am a little ambitious....I went to safeway last night and bought a package of Lemon Merangue pie mix. Thought to myself, yeah I can do this...only when I got it home and actually read the mix, it looks a bit complicated...complicated for my limited cooking skills. I knew I should have just stuck with the pie filling from the can. Oh well I have it now and I am going to give it a go and see what it turns out like.

My parsley plants that I have tried so hard to keep alive have finally died. The only survivor now is the one I took to work and it looks pretty good so far. It's pretty small and I hope it fills out so that I can split it and take one home for next summer.

I haven't done any Christmas crafts yet this year...what is wrong with me? I usually have one craft that we make each year for the tree. Maybe this weekend I will. I am pretty much ready for Christmas....it's so stressful come the day. But whatever, this year I am sure things will work out fine. (the secret)

Charlie is missing...Charlie went outside the other day and hasen't come back. We have called the Human Society and he has not turned up there. Peanut misses him so much. Everyone except Joe misses him. I hope someone brings him home...he is out there all alone in the cold. Charile come home.............

No comments:

Post a Comment