Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Secret


My sister Paulette, dropped off this book for me to look at, and a new bag. I love the new bag, I have taken a picture of it...it's darn cute.

Anyways, the book, it's called The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne

I really found it interesting, it says that the secret is the law of attraction. That this law responds to your thoughts, no matter what they may be.... That you should think of yourself as a magnet and you attract whatever you are thinking of. That, if you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. That thoughts become things.

Now, I try always to be a positive person...with the whole, oh well tomorrow is another day. Even when my days are bad I always think, the sun will rise agian tomorrow and it will be a new start to a new day. I try to be positive and not jealous when other people in my family seem to always be on the good luck train....I somehow always manage to miss that one. No matter how good and positive I try to be, luck and fortune is never on my side. So reading this book I am going to try to make some changes in my life...to think and visualize myself in good fortune, luck and never ending happiness. Mind you, I try to be happy all the time.

I am not a jealous person, I am envious of course, but I never wish anything but the best for my family and friends...so I will envision myself in the new house, car and money in the bank. I know I am not the most successful person in my family, but I can honestly say that we are a happy family, we don't have much, but what we do have we enjoy. I can appreciate all the hand-me-downs and cast off's from my sisters, I am not too fussy. I am very thankful that I have a helpful and supportive family, I don't usually have to go without anything because of my sisters and mom...I just hate always being the one that needs the help. For once I would like to be the one that helps them...you know?

http://thesecret.tv/

I printed off the cheque that they take about on the website and we shall see how it works for me....I know that I am a believer in almost anything I set my little heart on.

No comments:

Post a Comment