Saturday, December 15, 2007

I do have something to say....


Okay let me see, I know there was some stuff I wanted to remind meself of...and one of them being, I babysat the Rotten's last night. It was good to cause Quannah didn't scream bloody murder as his mom left him with me. They are such awesome kids. I really enjoy having them around. Oh plus we totally fed them nothing but gingerbread house candy, walls and freezies. Sent them home all full of sugar. It was great.

Karen did make a gingerbread house before they came and I even bought one for Raedean. Don't know if she made it, I hope she did and I hope she had fun.
Here is Peanut in her winter jacket and boots. I know she doesn't look to impressed, but she was warm...ha ha ha

My crazy pal Lucas is coming home for Christmas. Oh we used to tear up this town...get in all kinds of trouble and have loads and loads of fun, mixed with beer and some bad stuff. Oh those were the times....how I miss him, corrupting my sweet and innocent self.

Anyways, I guess this is it...

No comments:

Post a Comment