Saturday, December 15, 2007

So much to say and I can't remember any of it....

Okay so I meant to post some pictures today, only I am computer dense and my disk I thought was full and it wasn't. I will attempt it again tomorrow. It was so nice out last night that Joe and I went for a walk. We took Peanut, Charlie decided he wasn't going to be left at home. Imagine that, walking my dog and cat. How silly that probably looked. But they do walk nicely side by side. I could even see the stars last night, it was sooo nice.

I am in the process of making a beaded set, the braid holder things,matching barrette and I think I will make earrings to match and so far only the braid holders are done.. Also pictured is the necklace that I had made with Vernessa.

My Evil Plot
So my sister Randine has this Halloween Doll (Ruby) that she lent me during the holiday to decorate my office. Well she had become kind of the joke around the office, people would place her in chairs and under desks. Until she was gone, for about a month. Finally she showed up and was returned to Randine. Well a scheme was hatched to kidnap the doll and hold her for ransom,for two Tim Horton's gift cards. pictures to come. No gift cards yet. the plot deepens...


So we had decided that the end was coming soon. As we got one gift card and once the doll was returned we would get the last one... As I got those little cards in my hands she called to say that she didn't want me to be embarrassed so she confessed that there was only a dollar on each gift card.... My accomplices told me to wait, and here I go all eager to get that red headed devil out of my hands and she goes and pulls this over on me. So all our weeks of planning and evil doing, didn't get us anything but two dollars on two separate gift cards. And another bone to pick is that those cards probably cost more to make and will probably take years or decades to break down in the land fill. So I will put those cards in with her husband's gift card that I got him. That little piece of guilt will be on him...dispose and reuse wisely...

Revenge will be sweet, I am giving myself a headache thinking of a new plot...





Jingle Bells

I love Christmas, I love the lights and decorations. I even like the Christmas songs, although Joe promotes the John Tesh Radio Show way to much. I do get into the songs and oh yeah, I am a singer in the car. I belt out those Christmas tunes like I was Christina Aguilara. At work there are some real gorgeous trees, all decorated into themes, I took pictures of the black tree and the candy tree. I also took a picture of cat doll dressed for the season. Here is a picture of my nephew Christian. Isn't he adorable. I was going to post one of my very lovely niece Taylor, but she might just get mad. I know her mother's temper, so I won't tempt her. Check out these really pretty Pointsetta plants, they are gorgeous and have glitter.

My Parents

I know I am an adult, but I still wish my parents would get back together. I don't even remember them ever being together, but as their child...I want my mommy and daddy back together. I know it won't ever happen but I can dream and hope and maybe even nudge them a bit. Oh well....dreams are free!








Daily Blogs

I guess they won't be too daily...my computer is down and now I have to go elsewhere if I want to blog. And I have so much to say... Yep, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment