Thursday, January 31, 2008

Britney

Okay you mean and heartless people. Stop writing mean and nasty things about this poor lost soul.

Now I know that people can get lost and mixed up in drugs and drinking...sometimes it's just too hard to get out of alone. Especially being a celebrity, give the girl some space. Of course she thinks she doesn't have a problem, no addict or person suffering from depression does. And saying she's fat after two kids....come on people, I would die to have her body after two kids and prance around like her....I could do it now, but who knows what effect my rippling tummy would do to the universe.

I could only imagine what the papers would say about me if I was famous. What scandals they would uncover and lies they would fabricate. Even if there is some truth to her destruction doesn't mean that the media has the right to let the world know about it. I could hear the headlines now....

"Who's watching her kids, they are home alone", meanwhile it doesn't say that I live in a duplex and I am next door....practically the same house.

"Paula's kids starving", meanwhile they don't know is that I do cook, but we mainly eat take out. I am learning....plus if I was rich, I would have a cook...

"Home alone again", me over at the neighbors having coffee....

"Paula smokes pot again", okay, so maybe I was broke and needed to roll a cigarette...it could happen.

If my life was under a microscope, I am sure I would look just as scandalous. I am not saying she is not troubled, but man the media has lots to do with it. I hope that she does pull through this, get her kids back from that money hungry ass and proves that she can beat this. She needs to get some help, plant a garden, listen to some Bob Marley (Three Little Birds) take up a craft and drink some tea. You'll be better in no time...

Team Britney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment