Friday, February 1, 2008

Weekend in finally here....

My van finally started, and now I am a little leary taking it to work and leaving it out in the open all day. Geez, I have to go and start it every couple of hours. And it's cold out there.

Went over to Vernessa's last night and had some coffee and visited with the neighbours. She came back with me and we beaded...she started a lightercase for Bob. Then "LOST" came on and I shooed her out the door so I could watch it... and it was good.

I have to come up with a plan to make Vernessa a birthday cake for Sunday...cause it's her birthday. I don't know what to make...I am stuck. SO it's my mission today to find a cake that I can make (rhymes, shoulda been a rapper). I haven't really made a birthday cake, so it should be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment