Monday, February 4, 2008

The Weekend is here....

It was a busy weekend.

On Friday, Vernessa came over to bead, Paulette came for coffee and Cory came over for some venting and brought some beer and wine. So we had a few drinks...made a dreamcatcher to.
I did manage to finish some beadwork this weekend. Juhnea went to the farm, Joey worked all weekend and then stayed with his friends. Karen stayed with Karryann...it was quiet, cause I was home alone agian...not sure yet if I like that.

Saturday, Bobby and Christine were over at Vernessa's and invited Joe and I over. We had a few beer and then returned home. It was a nice visit though!

Sunday, it was Vernessa and Drew's Birthday... So I had to get up early and make Drew a heart-shaped cake (I have pictures), and made Vernessa a cake with cupcakes...(I do have pics), and I was pretty proud of it. Only down side was when I went to drop off Drew's cake he was already gone home...so his mom and sister ate it. Then we went and had a birthday supper with Vernessa at her house. After that we dropped off Raydean and went home.

I did hang some Valentine decorations and put on a valentine table cloth...then as I was going out to admire my decorations. I step back and have a look....looks like I am confused on the holiday cause I have valentines hearts in the window and Christmas bows and garland under the window. So it's my mission to take the Christmas decorations off this week, and admire my shiny Valentines day decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment