Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I have ordered my Crisco hamper. I am so excited, and I haven't even made one payment yet. But come Christmas time and there is a knock on my door, with some delivery man standing there with boxes of pre-paid food, I will be happy. I stare at my hamper that I picked and I am honestly proud of my purchase. I know that it's probably a rip off, but hell, I have spent $100 on worse...that's a $100 a month, imagine the amount of food you'd get. Not to mention, the stuff I would never buy... I am excited. Oh yeah and did I ever mention that I hate shopping, any kind of shopping, so this is going to work out wonderfully.

http://www.chriscohampers.ca

So in this freezing weather (-50), my van still won't start. One good thing, the snowman we made is frozen solid. Really solid. I am thinking of making some ice candles...I thought that would be nice to decorate our yard....nice huh?? We shall see if I actually get around to making them...

Another Drew Barrymore quote:

"I don't want to be a stinky poo poo girl, I want to be happy flower child." I like this quote the best....

Found a nice song....here are the lyrics.

Boston - Augustana

In the light of the sun, is there anyone? oh it has begun...
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed...you said...
You don't know me, you don't even care,
You don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
Essential and appealed, carry all your thoughts across
An open field,
When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry
When they see you
You said...
You don't know me, you don't even care,
You don't know me, you don't wear my chains...
She said I think I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice...
Boston...where no one knows my name

Peace Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment