Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blizzard Warnings!!

"Daisies are like sunshine to the ground" - Drew Barrymore

Geez, I like that quote.

Okay,, so it all comes flooding back to me, I now remember why I hate winter. I kinda forgot since it was like -2 on Sunday and I went sliding. So far it's been a pretty mild winter, forgetting there was only like 2 more months of it. Curses, how I wish I was rich enough to leave this country for the winter months. It was still so cold out today like -51 with the wind chill, that my van didn't start, but my son's little car did.

Not a lot happened last night, Joe and I went to pick up soup and sandwiches for supper, what were we doing out in that weather....seriously dense! The night was pretty laid back, went to visit Eric and Vernessa for a bit last night, and then from there it was home, snuggle down and lay back.....

My son picked up his uniform from Co-op, and his winter jacket. Oh he looks so grown up. I feel tears....subject change!

No comments:

Post a Comment