Monday, January 28, 2008

A mixed bag......

"You have to own your days, every one of them, or else the years go by and none of them belong to you."-herb gardner

Well this weekend was full of ups and downs....

I did finish like 4 pairs of earrings, two necklaces and started a pair of baby moccasins. I was home pretty much all weekend, home alone. Juhnea was gone to the farm, Karen stayed at Alexia's and Joey was in and out. He was still sick. Joe was at work.

Weird, when I am alone I am so bored and don't know what to do with myself. So that is why I was beading up a storm. Plus I cleaned and did some ugly chores that I was putting off forever.
Paulette came over for coffee with Vernessa and I. She brought goodies for us to snack on and it was good. It's always nice to have her come over.

Karen, Raedean, Rhett and I made a snowman and I did take pictures. We watched Charlie roam around the yard, Rhett noticed he had something, it was a mouse. The screen door was open and the window open just a crack. Charlie did one jump and he and the mouse were in the house. All I could do was scream and yell for Joe....Joe never came, I had to get Eric to chase Charlie out with the mouse. Charlie was sure vicious when he had the mouse...yuck and it was still alive when he was chased out.... So I won't be having the window open anymore.

Then we picked up Karen's Auntie Karry and went sliding. It was fun, Karen had her first wipe out, but she dusted off her knees and off she went again...

Other than that, my weekend was fine, I did get done a bunch of stuff I wanted to do. All the kids are home and it's back to routine for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment