Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Misery loves company....

Oh today has started out miserably. I just can't seem to get away from crabby and mean people today. Plus it's pretty chilly out. Everybody wants something, and some of it is out of my hands. I am trying my hardest to let it go, and breathe.

Nevermind....

Anyways, last night Vernessa came over and we did some beading, her husband Eric wants to learn how to make a few things. I made sure to let him know that I can teach him, just don't have the patience of a saint, so he better learn quick...lol. No, I am pretty good at teaching.

We had a pretty good night last night, made supper, cleaned house and sat down and beaded a few things with the girls. Joey even came home early and he sat with us for a bit and off to bed early for him. We are getting excited for our craft sale in March, so far things are looking good. I do have quite a bit of stuff I have ready, and some stuff I know I have to get done. I really need to think of a way to set my table up and creative ways to display it.

Charlie is hurt. He came home a couple days ago, noticed he was limping and his foot is swollen. I wonder what happened to him?

Chicken

Okay, so I admit I am not a great cook, I don't like cooking raw meat at all. So the other night Juhnea shaked and baked chicken and I stuck it in the oven. Well we cooked it for 40 minutes like the package said and it just didn't look done. So as I was going to get Vernessa to come and have a look at my sick looking drumsticks, Geri happened to ring the doorbell. Thank goodness, and yes it was done. So she stayed for supper and we sat down to make some price lists for my things and get some stuff packaged. I even taught her how to make dragonflies....oh yeah!

I managed to somehow mess up sidekicks rice? I didn't' think it was possible, but yeah, it didn't turn out like the picture and the rice was soupy. I'll try a couple more times, just cause I have the packages, but if it doesn't work out, then I will stick to Uncle Ben's.

I haven't been doing any baking lately, or trying anything new. I think this week, we might just make some muffins or something.

I feel better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment