Thursday, January 17, 2008

Craft Night...Last Night

Well it was a good night last night, Geri came over and we went and picked up some supper and candies for Juhnea. We needed to see if I had enough "goods" to have a craft table at a flea market this weekend. And it looks good. Plus we packaged everything, labeled the bags and priced them out. I hate doing that part.

Juhnea made candy kabobs, she bought all the supplies herself, so she will get to keep all the money that she makes from it and I think she is going to be a good business lady. I am sure of it. I think she made something like 43. I hope she does good.

So Vernessa and Eric also came over cause Eric wants to learn how to make medallions...and guess what? He did a good job at starting it off. I am impressed. Vernessa stuck to earrings, Geri made some dragonflies, and I helped everyone. Karen, oh my goodness, Karen made to prettiest bracelets ever, I want them, she made three and I want all three. So since she wants to see her bracelets on the craft table, I am thinking I will just buy them from her right away on Saturday. I will have her stick to making bracelets cause she sure knows how to mix and match, they looked good.

Cory also came over and she brought some craft supplies that she picked up. They all looked pretty fun, so we decided next craft night that we will all make something of the same. That way there is no chaos and we can all have a finished project.

Next craft night we are going to have some beers and boy oh boy it shall be fun.

I did make a teeny tiny ladybug pin, it's a keeper and I have it on my flowered bag. Looks pretty!

So it ended up being a long night, I think by 11:00 Cory, Vernessa and Eric left and Geri spent the night. So I stayed up later to visit with Joe and then off to bed I went.

So needless to say, this morning, I am dragging. Brightened my day to get these cute little e-cards from my niece Taylor. They were so cute....hugs Tay.....

Brrrrrrr, it looks cold out to and the temp is suppose to drop. Curses cause I don't like the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment