Friday, January 18, 2008

Another day, another night....

Another beading night again, finally Eric got the hang of the edging part of his medallion. I didn't really get to do anything with mine, so tonight I think I will just try to finish it, plus I still have a necklace that needs to be finished. Here is a picture of the pen that I finished...Juhnea is nearly done hers and it's so pretty cause it's in greens.

It was so cold out this morning that my van wouldn't start, luckily Bob pulled up and he gave me a ride. How sweet it that? No cars in the ditch today on the way to work, yesterday there was a truck with snowmobiles laying across the road, something like 5 fell off. Crazy huh?

Check out how frozen these parking meters outside of my office where, notice that it's so dark out also. I hate coming to work in the dark.

Another picture of the tree outside my house. I love it with all the ice crystals all over it. How pretty is that? Sad thing is that the kids or even Joe never notice how pretty it is out there. Even if it's chilly, or more like freezing. Anyways, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment