Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol

OMG! I watched American Idol last night and I think they should just end the contest and give it to David Archuleta. He is absolutely the best singer on that show. Plus he is adorable, makes me wish I was 17 agian. Oh dear, I sound like a pervert. But he is darn cute, cute like Tweety Bird and I want to put him in a cage and hang him in my house and listen to him all day long. Sigh.....

Anyways, so last night I was suppose to babysit the Rotten's, but I had to go over to Paulette's house first and that took a little longer than I expected. Paulette bought a bunch of clothes, for me, Karen and Joey, that was so nice and there was some good stuff there. So Missy never called me back once I did get home, she must have given up on me. I did have a good ole' time with my nephew and my mom was there so that was good. Juhnea had her laptop and she has wireless internet, that was a bonus for her.

I seen Catherine and Chelsey yesterday too, gave them a quick ride, and they were off. I tried to get some earrings done, cause I just don't think I have enough made. So my plan tonight is to lay out everything and see what I have and what I need more of. Plus Vernessa is suppose to be coming back home tonight, so we can get together and see how our table will look. I am excited.

It's foggy out again today and it's a lot thicker than yesterday. The kind of fog that was in "The Others", you know when her dead ghost husband comes back and she is walking in the fog and hears footsteps and then he comes out of the thick fog. Well, it's that kind of fog.

Holy cow, my three seeds that I saved out of the dragon fruit, they are sprouting. It's only been like a week and they are sprouting. I am going to try and keep them growing for as long as I can, who knows I might have my very own dragon fruit tree. I will just have to find a house with 20 foot ceilings and I will be set. I bought my first seed packets yesterday, peas, lettuce and cucumbers...I got some peat cup things. I just have to start them later cause I started them too soon last year and they all just died. But I do think I will start some herbs, cause I can unload those on my sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment