Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Beginnings of a New Week

Yikes, it's pretty foggy outside right now...

Work was fine yesterday, nothing new. Same old there.

When I got home, the house was in chaos, clothes and dishes everywhere. Then Joey tells me that some people (Tyson, Monica, Danny and Barb) that we hung around with about 6 years ago are coming over. I did the 10 second tidy in like 5. But still I was embarrassed my house was not tidy and clean as it usally is. It was a good visit and they even bought a few peices of beadwork from me.

Other than that Juhnea was in a sad and down mood last night. Totally makes me sad when I don't know what is bugging her. She is 14, and so hard to please when she is in a snappy mood. Karen on the other hand was outside playing with the neighbours and having a good ole' time. My son Joey asked if one of his friends (Danny) could stay for a while cause it's not working out at home. So of course I said yes, plus he is a good kid and I have no problems with him. They have been friends for years.

My plans tonight is to go over to my sister Paulette's house and see my beautiful nephew Christian. Then I have to get busy cause my craft sale in in 3 weeks....and I am already excited. Paulette is actually at my work today doing a trade show thing for her job. So I will be spending lunch with her. Plus she's got some good promo items. Score!!

No comments:

Post a Comment