Thursday, February 7, 2008

Every day is a Paula-Day!!!

Well I feel better today and back to my normally chiper mood. I think I just needed to be with my girls and realize that they (and my two Joe's) are all I need to get me through any rough patches.

Paula-Day, is another term for holiday, just that it involves me...everyday. I know it's lame, but in my world, everyday is a Paula-Day. Ha Ha Ha

The girls and I had a good night. Both Joe's were gone to work and it was just me and my girls...so we went to Giant Tiger, picked up a few things, dropped the groceries off and then when out to the dollar store. We then went to a different dollar store and then stopped in at Paulette's to pick up my beadwork. We picked up mom too, then we went to yet another dollar store and drove mom home...finally got home, and I started on my housework. Helped Karen with homework, made supper and sent her off to bed. It was a late night for us...but we had a good time just driving around and being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment