Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's one of those days again...

Have you ever just felt like the world is against you? Like everything that you do, is not good enough. Just seems like the world looks down on me and I just can't seem to shake it. I can put on my happy face, and act like nothing bothers me...which I can say that I honestly do. But in the end I go to sleep and those skeletons come dancing out and surround me, and I can't get away. Breathe....

Things just seem to go out of control, one thing goes bad and it snowballs from there.

Whatever...life goes on whether it is good to you or not. So I will just take a breath, let it all go and get on with my day. Cause I have three/four people who I have to shine for, and it's those people that I make my choices for. Sometimes they are not the right choices, but in the end I have to live with them.

So my pity party ends here.

No comments:

Post a Comment