Monday, February 18, 2008

Fire and Ice Festival

The weekend was good, my headache was gone come Saturday afternoon...so Joey and I took Karen and Alexia to the Fire and Ice Festival and looked at the ice sculptures, there were some really pretty ones there. Let Karen and Alexia, run around a bit, bought them a sno cone, I know, sno cones in the winter. What a great idea, I thought. Then we went home cause the sun was so bright and it was taking a toll on my eyes.

Saturday night Vernessa came over to bead, Cory also popped over. Cory is going well in her craft adventures. We had a few good laughs. I did a whole lot of beading this weekend. I was pretty proud of myself. Vernessa is Eric-less this weekend, he went to help his sister and she stayed home. So we have been beading a lot lately. Need to get ready for our table in less than a month.....

It's Family day today and most places have it off, so the drive to work was pretty clear, it was nice. Only I wish we could have had this day off, since there was no school either. Juhnea is not home anyways, she is at the farm...on family day. Crushes me, honestly.... Karen is home, Joey is home, Joe is home, and I, I am at work. How much does that suck?

No comments:

Post a Comment