Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm Tired...

Whew...I don't know why I have been so tired lately, but I am. I wish I could sleep until I wanted to get up, I wish I could nap whenever I felt tired. I darn better win the Millionaire Life draw, then I could sleep whenever I wanted to.

Any who, until then, I drag my ass out of bed and go to work like the rest of the working public.

Tonight I have plans to go to pick up a few grocery items, look for some fabric, pick up some wire and visit my mother (if she is home). Plus I bought some mirrors the other day and I want to make some earrings, but first I have to finish the hair combs I had started. So much to do and so little time to do it all...so much for wishing for sleep.

My first payment for my Crisco hamper comes out today,,,,only 8 more left. I am still excited, even more since I made a payment towards it. I can't wait for Christmas....

It's finally getting light out when I get to work...yay, no more coming to work in the dark and getting home in the dark. The days are getting longer and spring is on the way. Holy crap, yesterday there was I swear, like 100 birds in the bush in front of my house. It was totally nice to hear......

News Fact: They found sea spiders in Antarctica...and there is the discovery of an amphibian named the "devil frog" that lived 65 million to 70 million years ago and was so nasty it may have eaten newborn dinosaurs. It was the biggest, baddest, meanest froggy ever to have hopped on Earth. Freaking amazing huh?

Quote, seen this on a picture frame...

"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden."

I'd be the sunflower, Catherine would be the rose (always perfect and regal), Paulette the cactus flower (prickly, but pretty), Kym (sister from New Zealand) would be the daisy (lovely, who doesn't love daisy's) and Randine would be the Venus fly trap (lie and wait for the weak and then snap).....just joking...I still find it funny, I crack myself up.

I'm still laughing.

Still........laughing.

Ok, I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment