Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

So the kids and I watched the lunar eclipse last night, I tried to take a few pictures, but you can't really see (which sucks). Still watched it and was totally amazed. I also read that the next one won't occur now until 2010.

Plus we tried two new fruits. We tried the blood orange, which was kinda good, with a grapefruity flavor. And the inside was really cool, it did look like bloody oranges. We also tried the dragon fruit...that was amazing. It has this wonderful color on the outside, and the inside is creamy white with kiwi-looking seeds. It was lovely, so we took pictures...

I also bought some hummus for us to try, never did try last night, but we will tonight.

I didn't do any beading, but I did pick up some supplies. Looks like I will have to be beading alone tonight, unless of course, my daughters sit and make a craft with me... Vernessa is gone to Fort Qu'Appelle for a few days, and Eric is still gone to. I think maybe we should bake something tonight, not sure what,,,but baking is always good.



No comments:

Post a Comment