Monday, February 11, 2008

RV, Boat and Car Show (sunday)

Joe, Karen and I went to check out the RV show this weekend. It was great. I tell you some of those RV's are more than a house, and in some cases are houses on wheels. Oh my gosh there are some seriously awesome trailers available...I was quite impressed with some of them. I did take pictures.

We went on a $189,000 tour bus and it was beautiful...makes me want to be a rockstar...oh yeah!

We stopped in to visit Karryann and Terrylyn. Then we went and had coffee with the neighbors and then went home. Juhnea was home when we got there...so was my son.

Vernessa came over and we did some beading. I found that Karen will sit and do her homework as long as I am sitting at the table. So that also gives me some time to sit and finish some projects. I had about 10-12 barrettes that I took off my loom and just didn't have the barrette backs to finish...now that I do that is pretty much what I am trying to get finished. So far, after I finish the ones for the kids, I will have around 8, so that is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment